We provide the highest quality range of roofline and rainwater drainage products, expertise and advice anywhere in Northern Ireland. We ensure you are supplied with the correct products and installation expertise.
Choose Advanced Roofline NI because…
We work with the leading manufacturers to give you experienced product specialists and provide unparalleled service and support – whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your roofline needs are. We provide:
- Site visits
- Free estimating
- Free samples
- Technical advice on fixing, flow rates, PVCu design, legislation
- Product Guarantees
- British Standard Accreditation
- Training courses
- Product planning with agreed packages for individual sites and projects
- Countrywide coverage
- Stock on the ground
In addition, Advanced Roofline Northern Ireland’s extensive fleet of vehicles, from small vans to large trucks, means that the right transportation is used for delivery to avoid site congestion, maximising your efficiency and productivity.
- Fascia & Soffit
- Seamless Aluminium Gutter
- Dry Verge System
- Specialised External Cladding
- Advanced uPVC Roofline Products
- Registered Installer
- Manufacturers Guarantee
- Low Maintenance Roofline Solutions
- Guttering & Downpipes
One of our team will be responsible for your project; he will be with you every step of the way: one who combines impartial product expertise and knowledge with an unrivalled depth of product range. Our solid relationships with the major manufacturers mean we have the scope which allows our customers to choose the right materials based on their preferred range, colour, finishes, ancillaries and price. Whatever your roofline needs, we have got the range and experience.
Advanced Roofline NI Product Range
We stock, supply and install the most comprehensive range of products available for
roofline in the UK. We know that Advanced Roofline NI work is essential for the continued good condition of a building. That’s why we provide everything you need from soffits, fascias, dry verge system, guttering, downpipes to seamless aluminium guttering.
Many of the products we supply have achieved BSI Kitemark Certification, ensuring you always get products manufactured to the highest specification. We also provide product guarantees across our ranges.
Our uPVC roofline range is available in various sizes, styles and colours from the leading manufacturers including:
The widespread use of insulating materials, central heating and doubleglazing in modern homes encourages the build-up of significant levels of condensation in the roof space.
This can cause a host of expensives problems from rotting timbers to rusting metal fixings. Our range of quality roof ventilation products conforms to BS 5250: 2002 and are suitable for new build and refurbishment situations, including:
- Continuous soffit and fascia vents – when a traditional fascia board detail is specified
- Cross flow panels – provides an air passage between the roof felt and loft insulation for ventilation
- Lap vents – for increasing ventilation on refurbishment projects
- Eave protection and felt support trays – prevent felt sagging and subsequent pooling of water
- Eave comb fillers – keep birds and large insects from below the eaves of profiled tiles
- Circular soffit ventilators – designed to be fitted to the soffit board prior to installation.